Eat, Drink & Be Merry...
Tickets are on sale NOW!
Thurs, Nov 17th 2016
at Argosy Casino's Music Hall
For only $15.00, guests can sample a variety of local flavor from their favorite dining establishments at the Taste of Downtown Alton. The event will be held on Thurs, November 17th from 5:00-8:00pm at Argosy Casino’s Music Hall.
LIVE MUSIC will be provided by Ralph Butler & Gigi Darr!
Tickets are on sale now at the Alton Visitors’ Center (200 Piasa St.) and Bossanova Restaurant & Lounge
(112 W. 3rd St.) - credit, debit, cash or check payments can be accepted.
Only 350 tickets will be sold and this fabulous event has a history of selling out, so make sure to get your tickets as soon as possible to be guaranteed entry. Please note that guests must be 21 or older, with a valid ID in order to board the Casino. All proceeds from this fundraiser will help Alton Main Street advance the organization’s goals to beautify and promote Alton’s historic downtown district.
Here are the final details of the menu!
- Plum sriracha pork belly tacos & autumn spice cake from Journey at Argosy Casino Alton
- Potato & cheddar pierogis - savory dumplings with bacon, onion, sour cream from Great Rivers Tap & Grill
- Kale salad with spiced chickpeas and sun-dried tomato vinaigrette from The Old Bakery Beer Company
- Italian sub sliders with volpi salami, mortadella, capicola, homemade pepperoni, and fontinella cheese, plus Italian meatballs & toasted ravioli from Princivalli's Café
- Artisan bread from Edible Art Bakery in the following flavors: - parmesan truffle, garlic herb, garlic cheddar and everything
- Roasted butternut squash soup and chocolate dipped strawberries from Lewis & Clark Community College Catering Services
- Bill Roe Tavern Salad from Mac's Time Out Lounge
- Bubble & Squeak, a hearty fried vegetable hash from Morrison's Irish Pub
- Pork tenderloin strips & salad from Johnson's Corner
- Smoked pretzels from Bubba Grump
- Pumpkin pie cheesecake from Nanna's Kitchen
- Bunkhouse Joe Coffee served by The Underground Coffeehouse on Broadway
- Shrimp and asparagus pasta from Chez Marilyn
- Chicken & sweet potato masala with wilted kale from The Schoolhouse Grill at Senior Services Plus
- Pumpkin Pie cheesecake from Nana’s Kitchen at the Gift Box
- Lentil soup from Grassroots Grocery
- Smoked Pretzels from Bubba Grump – a popular vendor at the Alton Farmers’ & Artisans’ Market
- Bacon wrapped dates from Bossanova Restaurant & Lounge
- Gumbo from Elijah P’s Burgers & Brews
- Bunkhouse Joe coffee will be served by The Underground on Broadway who will be adding a coffeehouse onto their music venue starting on November 25th.
As a sponsor, your business will enjoy exposure at both the Tree Lighting as well as the Taste of Downtown & you also receive complimentary tickets to attend the Taste - please CLICK HERE for full details!